We love hearing from our customers!

Read what they’ve had to say about us and share your own thoughts.

31 Replies to “We love hearing from our customers!”

1. Chris Zusi says:

I ordered a cookie platter for my friend’s daughter and he couldn’t stop telling me how amazing it looked. He said that it looked so good that they didn’t want to open and eat it! Of course, once they did he told me that everything was absolutely delicious. Thanks you!
    — Chris Zusi Posted on Facebook

2. Antonietta Carbone says:

Since I work so close by, this is a wonderful thing! Everything looks amazing. The frittata was delicious
    — Antonietta Carbone Posted on Facebook

3. Maureen Higgins says:

Denise and staff
    Thank you for the beautiful and very yummy cup cake bouquet. It was the perfect end to my girlfriends Birthday celebration.
    The best bakery in town!!!!!

4. Kristen Rolfes Hall says:

What an amazing bakery! Always the best freshest treats served with a smile!!!! Especially love the lemon baby cakes.

— Kristen Rolfes Hall Posted on Facebook

5. Mary Ellen Kavanagh- Connelly says:

Celebrated my niece’s birthday with one of your Carrot Cakes.
    I have to say, I always pass on the cake, but, once I tasted your amazing carrot cake, I ate the whole piece.
    AMAZING! THE BEST I EVER HAD!
    Mary Ellen Kavanagh- Connelly Posted on Facebook

6. Sarah Maris says:

We had my husband’s birthday cake yesterday and it was delicious! and beautiful! ALWAYS great baked items from Cups & Cakes 🙂

7. Liz & Don says:

The wedding was awesome! The cake looked soooo beautiful and everyone loved it! Thank you for your part in a great night!

8. Joanne Kelly says:

Kudos to you and your team of bakers. The cup cake bridal dress and the individual cookie favors were a huge success at my daughter Cara’s bridal shower.

Many attendees plan to check out your wonderful bakery with its many special offerings.

Thanks!
    Joanne Kelly

9. Anonymous (from Square) says:

Great service, delicious cake!!!

10. Anonymous (from Square) says:

I love going there. I’m thankful there are some gluten free options-would love different things to choose from.

11. Kathy Whitehead Bertekap says:

Stopped in for something yummy to bring to a friend’s house to have with tea. The friendly staff helped me out and I wound up with a combination of lemon baby cakes and cinnamon baby cakes. They were pure heaven. While I was in there I saw the coffee cake with GIGANTIC crumbs which I could not resist. I will be back! I think I will try the scones next time..
    — Kathy Whitehead Bertekap Posted on Facebook

12. Anonymous (From Square) says:

Love the friendly welcoming smile I received and the most delicious irish bread and cookies. Will be back for more.

1. Lena says:

What a pleasure to find someone who thinks through the issues

13. Jackie Dwyer (on Facebook) says:

A big thank you to Marie and everyone at Cups and Cakes for helping to make our wedding day picture perfect!

14. Jose M Ramirez says:

Amazing people, with great attitude, nice service and the most important thing, great cakes, good coffee and cupcakes! !love it
    — Jose M Ramirez Posted on Facebook

15. Anonymous says:

Thank you for a gorgeous cake! We had a great party! Everyone loved your work!

Have a great summer!

16. Anonymous says:

“I have never been so pleased with a special order! From the ordering, to the pick-up, the customer service was great. The quality and presentation were outstanding and at a fair price. Brilliant!”

17. Anonymous says:

The key lime pie and cheesecake were DELICIOUS!! They helped make our 4th of July even better (and it was great)!
    — Christine Bolton

18. Anonymous says:

The Warshauers received the basket and loved it! Thank you!!

19. Jennifer Nigro Daly says:

Amazing job! The cup cake cross for my daughters Communion came out perfect! Thank you so much for helping to make the day extra special!
    — Jennifer Nigro Daly Posted on Facebook

20. Anonymous says:

We love Cups & Cakes Bakery! Jody is always extremely helpful and friendly. We are eating the cake later tonight – it looks very wonderful and delicious as are all of the baked goods at C&C! Thank yo

21. Anonymous says:

Ordered Frittata , quiche, Mac & cheese, chocolate torte and key lime pie. All was exceptional. Guests were pleased. Quality and freshness were spot on

22. Anonymous says:

Your support of our non-profit Two Rivers Women in Business Consortium by not only providing us fabulously delicious & classy food with the frittata & quiche, but also the very much appreciated discount! TRWIBC loves Cups & Cakes ~ all our members rave about your food & are encouraged to not only return your favor, by shopping with you, but also to get the word out & refer others! Thank you!

23. Anonymous says:

So great! Thanks so much for helping with my holiday office party. Will be back again!

24. Anonymous says:

You are fabulous! Jody is so warm & wonderful providing excellent customer service. My nonprofit appreciates the discount & your food is superb! The Two Rivers Women in Business Consortium absolutely love your frittatas & quiche!

25. Anonymous says:

A little pricey, but good 🙂

26. Anonymous says:

thank you for putting a assortment together!

27. Anonymous says:

Delicious baked goods!

28. Anonymous says:

Denise & Co. nail it every single time! Cups & Cakes is always our best bet.

29. Anonymous says:

Jodi is the best! Expert service with a smile!

30. Anonymous says:

The bakery is bright and beautiful with delicious treats every you look! They even have smoothies!